This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Minor Health Problems

Minor Health Problems

Your local pharmacy can assist you. They also run a Minor Ailments Service for children, pensioners and those on certain benefits.

For self help, you can refer to or

For health information, visit or

For information regarding useful services outwith your GP practice, please look at our Choose Wisely Leaflet .

Midlothian Health and Social Integration Team have created a helpful leaflet on who can help regarding different conditions - click here to open it.

If you are unsure or require further advice, please contact the surgery.

NHS ScotlandThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website